Join the BCBGMAXAZRIA team located inside Dillard's!
Recognized as a global leader of women's contemporary fashion, BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP continues to grow and diversify. With an international vision of “bon chic, bon genre” (French for “good style, good attitude”), BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality and innovation in its product offering, operations and staff.
At BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP the Floor Supervisor is responsible for overseeing and managing the sales floor while ensuring to provide the best customer service experience to the clientele.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Motivate and Inspire teams to high performance and exceptional customer service
· Assist in proper maintenance and organization of the store stockroom
· Train, motivate and develop selling staff to reach their fullest potential
· Create the customer experience while focusing on strategic, operational, and leadership excellence
· Ensure all procedures, policies, exposure standards and shortage awareness are thoroughly understood
· Assist in the recruitment, hiring and development of the store team associates that represent the BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP brands and business culture
· Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Ability to empower and lead a team
· A strong commitment to customer service
· Effective interpersonal skills with all levels of management
· Excellent brand and product knowledge
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds of merchandise
Education and/or Experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 1 year of experience as Key-Holder, in a specialty or department store environment
· MS Office
· POS system knowledge