Recognized as a global leader of women's contemporary fashion, BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP continues to grow and diversify. With an international vision of “bon chic, bon genre” (French for “good style, good attitude”), BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality and innovation in its product offering, operations and staff.
Job Type: Part-time
At BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP the Sales Associate is responsible for increased Productivity and Customer Service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Maximize personal sales and provide a consistent customer experience
· Communicate effectively with customers to determine needs
· Develop exceptional relationships with current and prospective clients
· Create and maintain a personal clientele book with regular communication and customer follow-up
· Actively participate in merchandising projects, ie: daily stock maintenance, floor changeovers, product transfers, etc…
· Assist store management and staff with driving store initiatives
· Actively support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures
· Protect the BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance
· Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
· Must be able to work at least 12 hours a week
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· A strong commitment to customer service
· Goal oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
· Effective interpersonal skills with all levels of management
· Excellent brand and product knowledge
· Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers and co-workers
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds of merchandise
Education and/or Experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Experience with working in a sales-commission environment preferred
· Minimum 2 years of above standard selling performance in a “like brand” environment
· POS system knowledge
Basic computer knowledge
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply in-store. Located on the Lower Level, Neiman Marcucs Wing.