Posted April 12, 2017
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Designer, Tory Burch. The collection, known for color, print and eclectic details, includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, home and beauty. Art, music, travel, interiors and the designer’s own stylish parents are inspirations for the collection.
Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do!
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
Leadership & People Management
· Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company’s core values.
· Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic.
· Assist the leadership team to manage overall team performance & growth.
· Assist in recruitment, selection and on-boarding of store staff.
· Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive, and team oriented providing clear feedback and regular coaching.
· Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth.
Deliver the Customer Experience
· Lead by example; train, guide and coach staff on styling, selling & service skills, driving them to create transformational customer experiences & exceed sales targets.
· Assist the leadership team to create the customer journey in your boutique – customize it for your customer demographic & manage your team to develop & maintain productive customer relationships.
· Maintain a “One Company” perspective on charge sends, returns, and other such transactions that are critical to a positive customer experience.
· Demonstrate a strong use of selling skills and an ability to drive personal sales, building store clientele.
· Build a strong consignment business in your store.
· Ensure visual merchandising and maintenance standards are met at all times.
Represent the Brand
· Understand and communicate the Tory Burch brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the associates and the customer.
· Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude.
· In partnership with the leadership team, oversee the development of clientele by implementing strategic initiatives that build our customer base & increase repeat business.
· Assist the GM and/or AGM, taking ownership for maintaining the Tory Burch aesthetic across all touch points including associate presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment.
· Perform store opening and closing procedures including counting registers and register funds, completing bank deposits, and securing the facility.
· Accurately process all POS transactions, capture of customer information, and inventory functions such as receiving of shipment, transfers, repairs, damages, etc to maintain the integrity of the inventory.
· Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and operational excellence.
· Take ownership for maintaining a high standard of store maintenanceincluding daily cleaning, exterior store maintenance, furniture, fixtures, upholstered items, lighting, etc.
· Manage your people resources in a strategic, business focused manner, ensuring effective scheduling around product deliveries, peak periods and key events.
· Understand the importance of efficient store operations & support the leadership team in achieving this.
· Consistently adhere to all operational procedures.
· Ensure strong partnership with your GM and/or AGM to ensure alignment & timely two-way communication.
· Detail oriented with ability to multi task and prioritize work to produce desired outcomes.
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
· Assist the leadership team, ensuring the store is on target toachieve financial targets through monitoring and improvement of measureable statistics that drive the business.
· Monitor team sales targets & other metrics, provide feedback and analysis to the leadership team.
· Manage your people resources to maximize sales, traffic flow, floor coverage, and customer engagement.
· Manage the sales floor with agility, changing direction & continuously improving based on key indicators and lessons learned.
· Be a clienteling expert, leading by example in the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, produce strong results from proactive outreach and the development of a personal business trade through you and your sales staff.
· Model and supervise the selling environment, providing consistent coaching on sales, product and client training in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
· Ensure disciplined control of payroll expenses.
· Undergraduate degree (business or fashion related discipline a plus)
· 1-2 years of management experience in a luxury or service driven environment
· Prior experience as an AGM or Sales Lead a plus
Apply online at www.toryburch.com.