Kiehl's Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with a Kiehl's customer. Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over.
Today, we serve customers everywhere with skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers have come to expect from Kiehl's for more than 159 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl’s family as Kiehl's Customer Rep (KCR). This position is responsible for achieving individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
Training, Learning and Development:
Kiehl’s Customer Representatives (KCR’s) are enrolled in a comprehensive three day, offsite seminar within their first month of service. They’ll achieve a thorough understanding of Kiehl’s history, mission and values as well as formulation standards and product knowledge. With concentrated focus on Kiehl’s personalized Circle of Service, KCR’s practice bringing their product training to life in consultations focused on healthy skincare essentials, men’s formulations, hair and body products.
After basic training, learning continues seasonally with one day, offsite seminars focused on increased product knowledge and Circle of Service skills
• Achieve individual sales goals
• Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
• Adhere to visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
• Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
• 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
• Willing to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends
• Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must be able to work on your feet all day
• Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
• Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis