A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM:
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and attitude when we recruit, we seek people who disrupt the norm, push boundaries and are collaborative in their approach. They act with honesty and humility and treat those around them with respect. Our people are able to bring others with them and are the best in what they do.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?:
· A strong background in management experience within a fashion and volume sales environment is essential.
· You know what outstanding customer service looks like and have experience of delivering this in a high performing team
· Communicating at all levels doesn’t faze you and you do it with respect
· An air of positivity that surrounds you and you are professional and inspiring to others
· Time management is your middle name. You are able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines with ease
· You are a natural leader to who is strategic and inspirational to others and takes people on the journey with them
· A Design Thinker - making key commercial decisions to drive the business forward.
· Thrive on solving problems and looking at implementing creative solutions
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?:
Reporting to the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager assisting in managing the team, you will be on the shop floor to ensure the team is functioning to the best of their ability. You will make sure key customer touch points are being managed by staff to ensure customer experience runs throughout the store. You will support the management team in all aspects of the store ensuring it showcases the brand in the best possible way.
· Creating a fun and aspirational in store atmosphere that encourages customers to shop at AllSaints.
· Hands on approach to developing the store customer experience. You will lead by example and coach the store teams on creating this customer first environment.
· Utilising reporting tools available to shape commercial decisions which will benefit the customer and store.
· Ensure all operational activities are managed and delivered to within guidelines and timeframes.
· Work with the Management team to maintain a strong profit focus, ensuring costs are managed within budgets.
· Create a visually exciting store that showcases our collection at its best and most commercial whilst maintaining operational excellence.
· Recruiting ‘best in class’ talent who will represent the brand image and demonstrate our brands DNA.
· Duty Management of the store as and when required.