A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM:
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and attitude when we recruit, we seek people who disrupt the norm, push boundaries and are collaborative in their approach. They act with honesty and humility and treat those around them with respect. Our people are able to bring others with them and are the best in what they do.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?:
· Good organisation skills
· Ability to prioritise
· Good team player who works well with others to achieve goals
· Strives to achieve and drive the best results possible
· Able to communicate with others clearly, effectively and with respect
· Follows instruction and direction accurately
· Proactive and able to think innovatively
· Ensures personal presentation is in line with the expectations of the business
· Reliable and acts in a timely manner
· Able to manage conflict
· Motivational skills
· Flexible in order to meet needs of the business
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?:
You will be responsible for ensuring the replenishment needs of the store are met daily in order to maximize sales. This will involve manual replenishment pre-trade, radio requests during trade, and continual replenishment of stock sold throughout trade. Additionally you will be responsible for ensuring the correct sizes are available on the trading floor, liaising with floor staff and other assistants as required. Additionally there will be the requirement to aide general stockroom tasking when necessary.
· Responsible for the process of replenishment
· Ensure all procedures are followed to minimize stock loss
· Ensure stock rotation processes are adhered to
· Ensure stock level information is communicated effectively
· Dealing with merchandising requests and size availability
· Knowledge of stock levels at all times
· Responsibility for deliveries into the store being managed effectively
· Responsible for stock delivery and merchandising
· Ensuring correct swing ticket information is on all products
· Ensuring tag check procedures are adhered to
· Responsible for ensuring tagging procedures are followed
· Responsible for reporting security issues when necessary
· Responsible for ordering security tags
· Ensures customer’s needs are met at all times
· Responsible for floor replenishment
· Working with VM’s for stocking of floor items
· Ensuring full product knowledge is utilised
· Ensure all fire exits/ walkways are free from boxes of delivery/ combustibles
· Ensuring lifting and handling of deliveries are dealt with in the correct manner