Retail ASSOCIATE MANAGER job/Retail Sales Manager Trainee (FT)
Z Gallerie is an exciting retail store chain that specializes in stylish HOME DECOR & chic furniture at affordable prices. A beautiful catalog, over 68 retail locations nationwide and an E-Commerce site keep Z Gallerie in the forefront as the premier lifestyle brand in the fashion home space. Z Gallerie is a great place to grow your career!!
The Associate Manager is an entry-level, hourly management position that supports the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with generating sales, store operations, interacting with customers, ensuring an outstanding customer experience and enforcing all policies and procedures. This role is a developmental opportunity in preparation for an Assistant Store Manager/ Store Manager position.
· Create an outstanding buying experience for the customer.
· Work with the sales representatives to solve customer issues.
· Set the example for the staff to follow.
· Conduct follow-up training of Sales Associate staff on an ongoing basis.
· Keep staff informed on policies and procedures and merchandise changes.
· Ensures that all company policies, standards, and procedures are consistently followed.
· A High School diploma or equivalent.
· 1-2 years; supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred.
· Great people skills/Like to smile.
· Great Communication skills – both oral and written.
· Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
· Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision. Self Starter is a big plus!
· Outstanding Customer Service skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive working relationships.
· Must be able to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays (retail schedule).
· Ability to utilize retail POS System & Inventory Scanner
· Ability to lead and mentor employees
· Reasoning Ability.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Requires ability to rapidly and constantly lift large and heavy packages and boxes and to perform a continuous process of loading and unloading large boxes throughout a scheduled shift.
· Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions
· The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
· Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines with attention to detail.
What we offer!
· Benefits – medical, dental and vision benefits.
· 401K with a great company match.
· Paid Vacation and holiday pay.
· Great employee discounts.
· Great financial incentives for meeting and exceeding sales goals!
· We provide ongoing training on product knowledge and selling techniques.
· Exciting Career growth opportunities!
· Competitive Pay.
We encourage all qualified applicants to submit their resumes to us as soon as possible!