Posted September 11, 2017
As an Assistant Manager, in addition to driving your individual sales results, you help the store management team to build and inspire the sales and support teams to engage customers. You also create excitement around products, launches, programs, and initiatives — all while upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality . When the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager are absent, the Key Holder is accountable for all store operation functions.
· Support the Store Manager with management and coordination of the daily operations of the store.
· Supervise the daily activities of the sales staff in the absence of the manager or as delegated by the manager.
· Engage in promoting and selling products to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Perform manager functions such as opening/closing, checking in merchandise and preparing and making deposits as needed.
· Partner with store manager to maximize sales and build high performing teams.
· Develop relationships with new and existing customers to increase sales.
· Attain quarterly sales and SPH goals.
· Retail Savvy: you understand the complexities that come with running a luxury retailer and its customers
· Goal Oriented: you work hard and strategize in order to achieve daily, monthly and yearly sales goals.
· A leader: you set an example for those working under you by addressing and resolving all conflicts in a timely and professional manner
· A communicator: you effectively establish relationships between your customers as well as those working with and above you (Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Stock Associates and Sales Associates).
· Fearless, Focused, Open and Fast!
REQUIRED MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Must be 18 years or older
· High School Diploma
· 1 year of retail, high-performance sales experience
· Fashion Industry knowledge
· Excellent communication and analytical skills
· Functional digital literacy; POS, MS Office, web, social
· Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including but not limited to standing, stooping, lifting 24 pounds and climbing a ladder
· College Degree
· At least 1 year of previous management experience in retail apparel environment
Apply online at www.truereligion.com/careers