You’ve got to…
· Make the best first impression – for us, that’s: pride in your appearance, pride in your store and a genuine ear-to-ear smile, all the time.
· Love us – everything about us: the clothes, accessories, shoes, partnerships, styling, stores and above all, our customers. That passion must be evident in your actions, every hour, every day, every week.
· Always be on, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
· Have a great fashion esthetic and be all over what’s happening in the industry.
· Juggle – think many balls in the air: you’ll work with one customer, then 4 at a time, then shift to tasks (when customers are not around). It’s all about making the most of every moment and multi-tasking.
· Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
· Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
We’ll want you to…
· Ace training, become denim certified, participate in fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
· Build sales by styling and wardrobing each customer based on what you learn about her.
· Participate in team efforts to drive incremental denim sales.
· Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
· Assist in processing and replenishing – our customers should always see us at our best.
Oh, and by the way, you…
· Are at least 18 years old.
· Are available when we‘re busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
· Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds |18 kilos.
· Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
*We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
If you are interested in applying with us, visit our careers page here