Miss Behave Girls is the start of something new! Seeking talented part-time sales associates to help us open a new clothing store experience at the Scottsdale Fashion Square! When this store opens in Scottsdale, it will be the third store of its kind in the U.S. and the first store in Arizona! We are looking for talented, motivated, and outgoing leaders to work for this growing and exciting company.
The Assistant Manager plays a key role in leading the team so you must have the eagerness to learn and the desire to take on responsibility in a fun, fast-paced environment.
· Motivate team through a compelling vision and direction to encompass Miss Behaves core values
· Act as a leader among peers in the field
· Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team accountable to achieving all brand, performance and behavior standards
· Recognize performance issues in a timely manner and partner with them to develop action plans for resolution
· Ensure that all visual directives are executed seamlessly and with scheduled time frame
· Maintain extensive knowledge of product assortment and key items
· Communicate current trends and competitor strategies in the market
· Analyze, identify and capitalize upon opportunities for increasing revenue and profitability
· Achievement of sales plan and goals
· Strong verbal skills
· Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
· Ability to work with and influence peers
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Self motivated with critical attention to detail
Pay ranging from $14- $15 an hour based on experience.
Please note that assistant managers should expect to average between 36 to 42 hours a week. (Please note that hours are issued based upon performance and scheduling needs, so it is possible your hours may fluctuate.)
Submit cover letter and resume to: Morgan Adair at: email@example.com
. Positions open until filled.