Working at Clarks isn’t just about selling shoes it’s about understanding your customers needs, helping them find the right footwear for their lifestyles and being part of a company that believes in making a difference. Since our founding and 1825, we’ve grown to become one of the largest footwear companies in the world. We believe that bringing together talented people from diverse backgrounds create a better workplace.
Here is where you come in:
- Consistently deliver positive sales performance.
- Organize the store merchandise and backstock and ensure proper placement of product.
- Practice impeccable customer service skills.
- Upsell the customer, when appropriate, and multiple pairs and accessories.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to loss prevention and shrinkage.
- Contribute to a comfortable working environment for all colleagues.
- Ensure completion of assign tasks and responsibilities.
Essential physical Requirements of all in-store positions include; standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and fit shoes, climbing and moving of ladders, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
Retail experience is preferred.
Flexible with hours and availability to work nights and weekends.
or drop off your resume in-store to the Store Manager.