A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and attitude when we recruit, we seek people who disrupt the norm, push boundaries and are collaborative in their approach. They act with honesty and humility and treat those around them with respect. Our people are able to bring others with them and are the best in what they do.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Inspiring your team, daily, with your obsession for brand and the experience of our customer in their journey through brand, you embody AllSaints
- By leading and guiding our Stylist teams and calling on your own skills in building client relationships, you are at the forefront of our in-store brand experience
- Curating our collections, supporting the development of the brand experience by dressing our floors, owning the instore visual merchandising experience are all crucial aspects of your role.
- Your development is important to us and the development of your team is important to you. By seeking and sharing knowledge you will be the first step in your team's development
- Taking your prior experiences, developing successful leaders, and challenging those around you, you’ll know how to get the best from people.
- Sharing and receiving knowledge from every corner of the global business via the cloud - you will truly be a Global Leader developing a team of Global Leaders
- Your skills will be called on in every aspect of running the store. Visual merchandising, back of house, front of house, this is the first step in becoming a multi-faceted leader
- By using the best reporting technologies in the industry you will challenge yourself and your team to drive your business forward
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Brand experience - Client first, product knowledge (yours and the team’s), digital thinking, CRM and embodying the status "Brand Ambassador".
- Relationship management - customer, team, brand, community and host
- Training - Weekly sessions, team development plans, store succession plans and the onboarding of new colleagues
- People and Culture - Recruitment, development, performance management and succession planning
- Visual merchandising - Planning and executing floor moves (potentially overnight), maintaining and developing floor sets
- Time management - Scheduling, prioritising task and delegating accordingly (right people, right place)
- Operations - Profit protection, Health & Safety and the management of stock in and out of the business
- Business ownership - KPI review, (Conversion, ATV, UPT), market specific analysis and action