A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and attitude when we recruit, we seek people who disrupt the norm, push boundaries and are collaborative in their approach. They act with honesty and humility and treat those around them with respect. Our people are able to bring others with them and are the best in what they do.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Experience of working within a fast paced retail environment and loving it!
- Super motivated with a ‘can do’ coupled with charismatic attitude
- Strong communication skills and building relationships in any situation comes natural to you
- What would be described as a ‘people person,’ a natural at getting on with anyone at anytime
- An innate understanding and passion for fashion, with the ability to provide concise and expert fashion advice
- State of the Art Customer Service skills
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The Stylist is the missing link in bringing the Brand to the Customer in their store experience. Without the Stylist we would be without a voice to our customer coming into our stores. They manage the start, middle and end of the Brand Experience to each of our customers and are integral to our Brand! Our ambition is to inspire, drive vision and style to all our customers through providing expert knowledge and assistance. We are Brand Ambassadors, and aim to deliver a consistent experience to our customer that exceeds their expectations.
Your role as a Stylist is to ensure the best service possible is provided to our customers in line with our DNA. As a Stylist you provide expertise on our amazing products and brand values to our customers. Through personalized styling and a positive, outgoing approach you ensure each and every one of our customer’s needs. Your role as a Customer Experience Stylist is to focus on service and styling paying particular attention to each customer’s unique needs, whilst providing the highest possible level of service. We live and breathe AllSaints and provide our customers with tailored and personalized assistance through all parts of their shopping experience.
- Provide ‘Oscar’ worthy assistance to each and every customer in your store
- Ensure each customer is personally greeted and assisted within our store
- Confidently provide expert knowledge on our products and styling ensembles
- Wearing our looks with confidence and attitude
- Expertly creating a rapport and familiarity with our customers
- Going the extra mile for all customers
- Actively selling and styling to ensure growth in sales and conversion in-store
- Translating “Look Book” styling to suit the customer’s unique needs
- Confidently merchandising our product
- Passionately promoting our brand and products at all times
- Ensuring company procedures are followed with regards to cash, premises, stock and people
- Implementing robust stock replenishment and clearing processes so all sizes are available
- Developing lasting client relationships