STEP UP TO A FABULOUS CAREER!!
Windsor, dressing up since 1937, is a family-owned business with its roots stemming from Los Angeles, California. Windsor’s mission is to create an oasis that inspires and empowers women. This Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurities into confidence. We continue to serve our mission by targeting the ever-changing trends and lifestyles of the junior and contemporary woman, all while maintaining our family-oriented culture in which we began. If you are a passionate individual and you think you have what it takes to keep our legacy going, apply and join our Windsor Family today!
Windsor is now hiring for an Assistant Manager at our Windsor Store Located @
SCOTTSDALE FASHION. We offer 40% employee discount and a work life balance. Applicants should be highly motivated, well organized, ambitious, and able to demonstrate excellent customer service.
All management positions are responsible for the store and the employees that work within. They effectively direct sales by coaching and motivating employees to achieve personal and store sales goals. Store management ensures compliance is met for all company operations, policies, and procedures. They control store shrink by practicing and preventing loss.
Essential Job Functions:
· Applies and coaches’ others on 4-Step selling techniques
· Achieves personal sales goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
· Achieves 2.0 IPC
· Follows loss prevention procedures and controls shrink and expenses
· Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
· Adheres to company dress code policy
· Delegates daily operational duties
· Assists in conducting training and recruiting
· Enforces and follows all company policies, procedures, guidelines and programs
· Ensures work environment is safe and clean at all times
· Maintains company visual standards
· Protects company assets
· Minimum 1 year Retail Management experience or 6 months working for Windsor at store-level
· Proven leadership experience, ability to develop and motivate a team of up to 25 employees
· Able to resolve issues as they arise with customers and associates
· Communicates well and effectively in a one-on-one setting and in a group setting
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area, and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. The environment is fast-paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.
· Retail Management: 1 year required