The AssistantStore Manager is responsible for operations, assistant management, visualmerchandising, sales performance, and profitability of the Trina Turk Boutique.Operational responsibilities include executing opening and closing routines,ensuring store maintenance and presentation standards, maintaining inventorycontrol and loss prevention procedures, and supervising staff. This individualwill be responsible for visual merchandising and product roll-outs andproviding feedback to the retail buyers on merchandise selection and customerneeds.
TheAssistant Store Manager must have a strong fashion sense, trend awareness,knowledge of our consumer, and a passionate appreciation of the Trina Turkbrand and design aesthetic. The assistant manager must have excellentinterpersonal and leadership skills and proven individual results foroutstanding sales and service. They will be expected to establish a reputationfor exceptional standards of sales and customer service for their boutique,building a repeat and loyal clientele and continuously building their customerbase.
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales expectations as set forth by the corporate office.
- Manage controllable expenses, supplies and shipping within approved budgets; achieve profitability targets.
- Provide feedback on merchandise performance; help the manager adjust tactics as needed to achieve goals.
- Set the example for exceptional salesmanship in your store.
- Provide leadership and direction to your staff to achieve individual and store goals; provide motivation, inspiration and recognition. Make Trina Turk a great place to work and a great place to shop!
- Model exemplary selling techniques and customer service; ensure each customers experience in the store is exceptional regardless of their purchase amount; establish a reputation for the boutique by providing the best service in your mall or shopping area.
- Maintain adequate sales floor coverage including zone coverage to ensure all customers are greeted and to prevent theft.
- Help the store manager establish and maintain a client management system for your store.
- Identify qualified candidates for your sales team that possess both the sales expertise and the personal qualities that reflect the Trina Turk brand and culture. Recruit, train and develop staff for exceptional performance.
- Ensure that associates are trained in all aspects of their job responsibilities including, customer service, company history, product knowledge, and basic store operations
- Conduct seasonal product training to educate staff about fit, fabrics, styles and fashion trends with the store manager.
- Help the store manager conduct monthly product roll-outs as directed.
- Maintain a high standard of presentation and display consistent with the Trina Turk style and approved looks.
- Monitor cleanliness and organization of floor and stock room on a daily basis.
- Analyze product performance and provide feedback to the store manager.
- Conduct transfer, markdowns and RTVs as directed and in a timely manner.
- Manage all POS functions including register training, cash handling, store funds, special transactions, daily balancing and deposit procedures.
- Supervise loss prevention procedures including security control, inventory control, and floor management; conduct cycle counts as directed.
- Conduct physical inventoried as directed; maintain shrink results within acceptable standards.
- Maintain an efficient and organized office; maintain store supplies, filling and in store communication.
- Complete all administrative paperwork accurate and submit in a timely manner.
- Know and stay on top of Department responsibilities. (Jewelry, handbags etc.)
- Maintain awareness of local marketing activities including events, store openings, neighborhood / mall activities, advertising and local celebrity activities. Provide insight and updates to the corporate team and partner with the Marketing Manager in developing your stores marketing plan.
- Participate in social media activities; monitor facebook, tumblr and twitter accounts to stay up-to-date with brand messages and daily posts.
- Prepare for and manage all special events, both in-store and off-site, ensuring a successful event and the acquisition of new customers.
To apply, visit Trinaturk.com
or email Jenn Kopitke at firstname.lastname@example.org.