Who are we?
Do you love coffee? Do you care about sustainability? At Nespresso we place people, coffee and sustainability at the heart of what we do, creating an engaging and meaningful place to work. We are a team of passionate and creative coffee enthusiasts that inspire our customers to think about what is ‘in their cup’ through coffee education and training.
What are we looking for?
As the Assistant Boutique Leader, you are an essential support and partner to the Store Manager. You will always challenge and inspire yourself and teammates to deliver the ultimate coffee experience to our customers. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to further enhance your personal and professional skills as you manage store operations, implement new and creative strategies and achieve retail excellence.
Come join our growing retail team, a taste of something better awaits you!
What are the Responsibilities?
- Ensure retail operations, procedures and best practices are being implemented.
- Drive team sales and service performance through coaching and training. Demonstrate and encourage upselling for all product categories.
- Partner with the Store Manager to coach and develop the team for growth and succession planning.
- Be an enthusiastic ambassador for the Nespresso brand and respond to customer concerns or issues.
- Adhere to Nestle Policy and Procedures and execute any corrective and preventative actions assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years prior professional experience in retail/customer service required
- 2+ years of experience in people management including coaching, motivation and development of direct reports required
- Must have full availability to work all shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Travel required up to 10%
Learn more about us:
www.nespresso.com and www.nespressojobs.com
Interested candidates should apply to our career site at www.nespressojobs.com