Founded in 2007, TravisMathew draws its inspiration from all aspects of Southern California culture and lifestyle. Our focus on making premier men's apparel for work and play has cemented our foothold in the sportswear world. Over the past several years, TravisMathew has been leading the way in quality and active-wear design. We remain committed to constant innovation and discovery to bring the best to our customers. We're throwing a party, and you're invited.
The Store Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day retail operations of his/her applicable store inclusive of sales and service, team leadership and operational excellence.
· Assist in developing and implementing strategies to drive sales and key performance indicators
· Assist in recruiting and training a team of support managers and client experience focused associates
· Foster a work environment focused on teamwork and productivity
· Train and coach team to meet and/or adhere to client service standards and company policies and procedures
· Create and manage in-store events, marketing initiatives and CRM activity to drive and reward repeat business
· Implement product and visual merchandising directives and techniques to maximize space and drive sales
· Manage inventory control procedures including product receipt, transfers and returns
· Manage and maintain store cleanliness and organization, including front of house and stock space
· Bachelor’s degree in business preferred but not required
· 2-4 years of retail store management experience required
· Minimum of 2 years in a client services related industry required
· Experience with back office operations management, visual merchandising and recruitment/training required