Sales Supervisor/Assistant Manager
Posted June 11, 2019 |
Oakley. Designed to push the boundariesof performance. From advanced eyewear technology to apparel innovation,Oakley sets itself apart from the rest. Backed by the power of Luxottica, ourathletes and customers expect the best in sports performance and Oakleyemployees help to fuel this drive
The Sales Supervisor works closely withthe Store Manager to learn all aspects of running a store. As a member ofthe Management Team, the Sales Supervisor provides outstanding customer service,achieves sales volume, adheres to Oakley's visual presentation standards andmaximizes profits by controlling expenses and protecting company assets. The Sales Supervisor works with the Store Manager in providing guidance,direction and development to the store team in order to achieve all revenue,profit and customer service goals.
· 2+ years of retail salesexperience within a specialty environment
· 1+ year of retail managementexperience
· Availability to work a flexibleschedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, includingnights, weekends and holidays
· Strong communication skills(verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills
· Ability to develop and trainstaff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff
· Ability to be on your feet mostof the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room
· Ability to maneuver merchandiseand lift up to 40 lbs.
· Physical activities includeengaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching,squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking,reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis