The Windsor Story
Windsor was founded in 1937 as a family owned women’s fashion store in Southern California. Today, we continue to be all about dressing up by helping our girl make moments matter with on-trend fashion for special occasions, a big night out, or just everyday. We’ve grown from our humble beginnings to nearly 200 stores with 2,100 team members across the country, and are still expanding with more stores opening. If you are a passionate individual and you think you have what it takes to keep our legacy going, apply and join our Windsor team today!
The Assistant Manager effectively sales directs by coaching and motivating employees to achieve personal and store sales goals. Ensures compliance is met for all company operations, policies and procedures. Controls store shrink by practicing and preventing loss.
Essential Job Functions:
· Applies and coaches others on 4 Step Selling Techniques
· Achieves Personal Sales Goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
· Achieves 2.0 IPC
· Follows Loss Prevention Procedures and controls shrink and expenses
· Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
· Adheres to Company Dress Code Policy
· Delegates daily operational duties
· Assists in conducting training and recruiting
· Enforces and follows all company policies, procedures, guidelines and programs
· Ensures work environment is safe and clean at all times
· Maintains Company Visual Standards
· Makes deposits and holds keys
· Protects company assets
·Minimum 1 year Retail Management experience or 6 months at Windsor working at a store
·Proven leadership experience, ability to develop and motivate a team of up to 25 employees
·Able to resolve issues as they arise with customers and associates
·Communicates well and effectively in a one on one setting and in a group setting
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to; access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. Environment is fast paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.