Founded in 1993 with six sophisticated yet functional handbags, Kate Spade New York has grown into a global lifestyle brand of bags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, shoes, gifts and beyond, each thoughtfully designed for individual discovery. Today, the brand’s optimistic, feminine approach to the everyday encourages personal style and is a celebration of women who are confident with a youthful spirit. Modern, covetable design, unexpected color combinations, graphic prints and polished ease are the hallmarks of the brand.
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry, Inc. house of brands
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Client & Service Expert:
· Expertise in the development of a clientele.
· Model and lead the team by developing a repeat business and maximizes sales through proactive client outreach.
· Build and maintain new and existing client relationships and have a strong, productive client book.
· Maintain clientele and thank you note standards.
· Demonstrate strong use of selling skills.
· Achievement of personal sales goals.
· Educate team on sales plans, personal sales goals, store stats and drives team to achieve them.
· Ensure the highest level of service is provided to all customers through extensive product knowledge and the completion of product profiles.
· Foster a team environment by creating a fun, competitive, inviting atmosphere.
Building Brand Equity:
· Understand and communicate the kate spade new york brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer.
· Ensure brand and operating standards are met to support brand consistency.
· Ensure store presentation standards are achieved and maintained.
· Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility.
· Accurately processes all POS transactions and inventory functions such as transfers, receiving, fedex shipments, repairs and damages to maintain the integrity of the inventory.
· Adherence to Kate Spade loss prevention policies and operational procedures.
Education & Experience Required:
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in luxury goods or a comparable retail environment
· College degree preferred
Skills and Abilities Required:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented
· Proactive ability to multi task and prioritize
· Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
· Standing for extended periods of time
· Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
· Comfortable climbing ladders
Kate Spade New York is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran