- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures, inventory.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in retail / sales experience
- Experience working in fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Ability to work with internal teams and customer