PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible, both personally, through collaboration with the Store Manager and management of our sales associates/beauty advisors, for driving results, recruiting and building talent and managing operational excellence. Develop brand loyalty in order to deliver 100% Pure products and the experience that will provide tremendous growth in sales and a high profit margin. Assistant Store Managers exhibit our key values of authenticity and respect and head the stores with pride, passion and confidence.
- Meet and exceed sales goals by creating in store contests or events, extending reach through social media and community outreach, and training/inspiring beauty advisors.
- Manage and supervise store personnel.
- Recruit, hire and train sales associates and future management candidates
- Maintain 100% Pure standards and hold staff accountable for providing quality customer service and achieving sales goals
- Assist in maintaining store funds, monitoring deposits and controlling expenses, all in accordance with company policies.
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory records, following procedures on maintaining stock, shipments and the handling of damaged/used products.
- Promptly and accurately complete all paperwork procedures.
- Set, maintain and revise 100% Pure visual and merchandising standards.
- Understand and execute company theme and merchandising directives.
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the 100% Pure product line.
- Build brand loyalty by creating a positive and impactful atmosphere for the customer experience.
- Develop, maintain and nurture a clientele base and set appointments for product demos and consultations.
- Required to work between 32-40 hours per week
- Required to work at least two closing shift per week
- Required to work at least one weekend day per week
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Customer/Client Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Good Judgment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years retail experience
- Intermediate math skills
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College Degree
- 1+ years of skincare or cosmetics experience
- Computer literacy including Google Office Suite
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven ability to motivate a sales team and drive sales results through people.
- Passion for customer service and selling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends