Shop It Forward
October 15 through December 15. Celebrate our 60th Anniversary with shopping, dining and entertainment all while supporting local charities. Log-in your receipts and your favorite nonprofit will earn $1,000 to $10,000. Program Sponsored by Eve Treger of Launch RealtyLog Your Receipts
About the Program
To celebrate the many nonprofit partners whose tireless efforts Scottsdale Fashion Square has supported through the decades, the center is calling upon shoppers to pay it forward through its “Shop It Forward” program from Oct. 15-Dec. 15. For 60 days, customers can shop, dine and enjoy entertainment at Scottsdale Fashion Square, then submit their receipts to earn $1,000 to $10,000 for their favorite charity.
Shop It Forward, sponsored by Eve Treger of Launch Realty, is a grassroots community program that allows participating nonprofits in the program to earn points from qualified purchases. Under the Shop It Forward Program, nonprofit families, staff and other supporters submit receipts from retailers, restaurants, entertainment-related businesses at Scottsdale Fashion Square to earn points for their nonprofit. Based on the total points, each Participating Nonprofit receives a share of a fund, based on their final points ranking, as compared with other Participating Nonprofits.
Total Prize Fund: $25,000
- First Place - $10,000
- Second Place - $5,000
- Third Place - $4,000
- Fourth Place - $3,000
- Fifth Place - $2,000
- Sixth Place - $1,000
Support your favorite nonprofit by clicking here to upload your receipts and raise points to earn $1,000 to $10,000.
If you have any questions about Shop It Forward, please call 1-800-539-3273 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To honor our 60th Anniversary, Scottsdale Fashion Square continues its legacy of giving back to the following nonprofit organizations/foundations:
- Arizona Cancer Foundation for Children - Their number one focus is to help kids with cancer. Their mission is to provide social, emotional and financial support directly to families managing the health and well being of a loved one with pediatric cancer.
- Arizona Theatre Company - ATC's mission is to create world-class theatre about what it means to be alive today – Inspire curiosity and creativity, spark empathy and joy – bring all Arizonans together. Their vision is to transform the lives through the power of theatre.
- ASU Foundation - The Fashion Program of Herberger Institute for The Design and Arts; The Bachelor of Arts in fashion at ASU is a transdisciplinary program that provides students with a foundation that enables them to work across many segments in the fashion industry. This program combines history, business practices and hands-on studio experience to prepare students for a variety of roles in this global industry.
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Central AZ - A youth mentoring program; BBBS' mission is to create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth. Their vision is for all youth achieve their full potential.
- Board of Visitors Care Card - The BOV serves the community independently to raise and grant funds to deserving nonprofit agencies that mirror the mission of The Board of Visitors: to serve the healthcare needs of women, children and the elderly. This year's recipient of Care Card is the Foundation for Blind Children.
- Fresh Start Women's Foundation - Fresh Start's mission is to provide education, resources and support for women to positively transform their lives and strengthen our community. The nonprofit organization helps women 18 and up focus on key areas of their lives, with a wide range of services, classes and workshops designed to teach self-confidence, life skills and career development.
Current Point Totals
Earn 2x and even 3x Bonus Points when you shop select retailers on special weeks during the program!
- October 15 – 24: Care Card Retailers (see list of participating retailers)
- October 25 – 31: Food: Restaurants & Quick Bites (see list of participating retailers)
- November 1 – 7: Women & Men’s Apparel (see list of participating retailers)
- November 8 - 14: Kids, Pets, Toys/Games, Shoes & Entertainment (see list of participating retailers)
- November 15 - 21: Accessories/Handbag/Luggage & Jewelry (see list of participating retailers)
- November 22 - 28: Department Stores, Health & Beauty, Sporting Retailers (see list of participating retailers)
- November 29 – December 5: Home, Electronics & Other (see list of participating retailers)
- December 6 - 15: Luxury Retailers (see list of participating retailers)
October 15, 2021, through December 15, 2021.
How To Submit Receipts
Click on the "Log Your Receipts" button.
Save time and add the receipt form to your mobile device home screen.
- iPhone: Click on box with up arrow at the bottom of your screen, then choose Add To Home Screen.
- Android: Click on the three dots on the top right of your screen and choose Add To Home Screen.
- We accept photos or scans of original cash register receipts or images from a receipt sent to you via email, text or app (best captured as a screenshot).
- Do online purchases count? Yes, if you order online and pick up in-store, or order in-store and ship to an address.
- Can I use a third-party app to make my purchase (i.e., Fandango, UberEats, Postmates, Grubhub, Instacart, Shipt, etc.)? Yes! We will credit these purchases made with the shopping center location for the amount spent with the business. Third party charges, including delivery, service fees and/or gratuity to the third party should be deducted from your total.
Receipts Not Accepted?
- We do not accept photocopied receipts, credit card or bank statements (unless to document a monthly automatic withdrawal).
- Do not submit payments on a retailer's credit card account.
What Amount Do I Enter?
- Enter the total purchase amount, including sales tax and gratuity.
- Deduct any cash back on your purchase when you enter your purchase total.
Can I use a gift card, rewards receipt or points to pay for some or all of my purchase?
We appreciate that you chose this store location for your purchase. Please enter the purchase total to include all forms of payment.
Do I Need To Upload The Entire Receipt?
- My receipt is too long! Fan fold your paper receipt so we can to see the store name, location, date and total before taking your photo.
- Another option for a long receipt is to take a video showing the details needed to credit your school to upload instead of a photo.
- Have a digital receipt (email, app or text)? Take a screenshot showing the store name, location, date and total.
- Another option for a long digital receipt is to capture the receipt in two parts, then take a photo or screenshot of the two images side-by-side.
- No confirmation? No need to re-enter your info. Check your junk mail folder. If it’s not there, Email Us with the store name and amount of purchase.
- Made a mistake? Email Us with your error and we’ll fix on our end. Do not resubmit the receipt.
I Need Help!
Shop It Forward Program
Scottsdale Fashion Square
Shop It Forward is a grassroots community program that allows Participating Nonprofits in the program to earn points from qualified purchases. Under the Shop It Forward Program, nonprofit families, staff and other supporters submit receipts from sponsoring businesses to earn points for their nonprofit. Based on the total points, each Participating Nonprofit receives a share of a fund, based on their final points ranking, as compared with other Participating Nonprofits. The Shop It Forward Program is sponsored by Macerich Management Company (“Sponsor”)
Becoming a Participating Nonprofit
In order to participate in the Shop It Forward Program, Scottsdale Fashion Square will invite six nonprofit organizations to invite their supporters to submit receipts and earn rewards on behalf of the Participating Nonprofit. Any Participating Nonprofits in excess of 6, will be placed on a waiting list and chosen based on availability as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Participating Nonprofits shall and must meet the following eligibility requirements: (i) a dedicated coordinator to manage the program on the local nonprofit level; (ii) the Participating Nonprofit must be a full time nonprofit and provide 501 c3 documentation if requested by Sponsor. By enrolling in the Shop It Forward Program, the Participating Nonprofit certifies that (a) the person enrolling on behalf of the Participating Nonprofit is authorized to enroll the nonprofit in the Shop It Forward Program; (b) the membership and participation in the Shop It Forward Program does not violate any policies or guidelines of the Participating Nonprofit; (c) the Participating Nonprofit is eligible to enroll in the Shop It Forward Program; and (d) the logos, trademarks or other intellectual property provided by the Participating Nonprofit is owned or legally licensed by the Participating Nonprofit. Additional Participating Nonprofits may be chosen to participate in the Shop It Forward Program at the discretion of Sponsor. To cancel an account, the Participating Nonprofit may contact the Shop It Forward Program support team. By enrolling in the Shop It Forward Program, Participating Nonprofits are consenting to receive occasional emails, electronic newsletters or communications regarding the Shop It Forward Program and its participants and from the Participating Mall. By enrolling in the Shop It Forward Program, the Participating Nonprofit agrees that Sponsor may use the Participating Nonprofit’s name and logo in all of its publicity regarding the Shop It Forward Program, and that no other consent or authorization is required.
The Shop It Forward
Receipts are subject to verification of eligibility, including the date of receipt, submission date, store location and purchase amount. Receipts may only be submitted once per purchase transaction.
By providing your email address, you agree to receive email communication from Sponsor, the Participating Mall and Shopping Partnership. Information these parties collect from you will not be shared with any other company.
Based on total points accumulated between October 15, 2021 and December 15, 2021, each nonprofit will receive checks, based on the following schedule:
- 1st Place $10,000
- 2nd Place $5,000
- 3rd Place $4,000
- 4th Place $3,000
- 5th Place $2,000
- 6th Place $1,000
The “Participating Mall” for this program is commonly known as Scottsdale Fashion Square and is located at 7014 E. Camelback Road, Scottsdale, AZ, 85251.
Qualifying receipts must be dated and uploaded (as described below) between October 15, 2021 and December 15, 2021.
Supporters credit their purchases to a Participating Nonprofit by submitting and uploading receipts online. Except as provided below, Participating Nonprofits receive at least five (5) points for every dollar spent on all purchases from stores located at the Participating Mall. Points from the Participating Mall may be increased or decreased at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Anyone can support a Participating Nonprofit in the Shop It Forward program.
Store owners and store employees CANNOT collect receipts from customers for Participating Nonprofits.
Shoppers CANNOT be solicited for receipts on the Participating Mall’s premises by anyone unless previously approved by the Sponsor.
Receipts left behind, on the ground, in the trash, or the like may not be collected by an individual to submit for credit.
All receipts must be submitted by the person who made the purchase(s).
Payment on store credit accounts, credit card statements and photocopies of receipts are not accepted. Only original receipts are accepted and counted towards a Participating Nonprofit’s points total.
Violation of these rules may result in lost points, coordinator’s dismissal or possible expulsion from the program, all as determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
Nonprofit Points Balance
You may check each nonprofit’s Shop It Forward point balance on the Shop It Forward website.
Selection of Winning Nonprofits
Each Participating Nonprofit that fulfills the minimum obligations for the Shop It Forward Program (including the minimum dollar amount of receipts) will receive a donation in the amount defined in the Prizes section on Page 2. The Participating Nonprofit that records the most points will receive increased donations from Shop It Forward. Not more than one Participating Nonprofit may receive the top donation.
Points are awarded as follows:
For every $1.00 in receipts from stores located in the Participating Mall, a Participating Nonprofit will receive 5 points in the Shop It Forward Program.
Sponsor may offer periodic bonus opportunities as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Duration of the Program
Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, modify, or cancel the Shop It Forward Program at its discretion, at any time.
User Representations and Warranties
By using this Site, you are representing to Sponsor that you have the power and authority to accept these terms and to enter into this Agreement, that you are capable of assuming, and do assume, any risks related to the use of this Site and its content, and that you understand and accept the terms, conditions and risks relating to your use. You may not use this Site or accept these Terms if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract.
Accuracy and Completeness of Information
While Sponsor uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and reliable, Sponsor makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the content of this Site.
Limitation of Liability
Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of data, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Shop It Forward Program or utilized by a Participating Nonprofit, for any human error, any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for any problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the Website or online service, or any other technical or non-technical errors or malfunctions.
In no event will Sponsor, its affiliates, employees, partners, suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this site be liable to you or to any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption), arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any web sites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not foreseeable or whether Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion; and fulfillment agencies, are not responsible for any products or services offered by the participating merchants. Sponsor and its affiliates specifically disclaim any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the products and services offered by any rewards partners, including any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and implied warranties coming from course of dealing or course of performance, to the fullest extent allowable by law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Sponsor and its affiliates, employees, partners, suppliers and related third parties harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from or in any way related to your use of the Site or participating in the Shop It Forward Program, any material contained therein by you, or by your breach of the terms of these Terms.
Modification of Site
Sponsor will periodically revise the information, services and resources contained in this Site (pursuant to its sole and absolute discretion) and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors. Sponsor encourages you to visit this Site frequently to stay informed.
Your Use of the Site
You may download content for non-commercial, personal use only, provided copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices remain unchanged and visible. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you or to any user as a result of any such downloading or copying. You agree that you will not otherwise copy, modify, alter, display, distribute, sell, broadcast or transmit any material on the Site in any manner without the prior written permission of Sponsor.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Links to Third Party Sites
As a convenience to users, this Site may link to other sites owned and operated by third parties and not maintained by Sponsor. Sponsor has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Viewing such third party sites is entirely at your own risk. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The laws of the State of California shall govern these Terms and Conditions. Each participant hereby expressly consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in Los Angeles, California for all matters arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or participant's participation in the Program.
This Site is sponsored by Macerich Management Company. For information concerning Macerich's and Shop It Forward privacy policies, see https://www.macerich.com/Privacy and shoppingpartnership.com