Caesars Republic Scottsdale
Opening March 2024
About Caesars Republic Scottsdale
Caesars Republic Scottsdale is a new lifestyle-hotel experience and the first non-gaming hotel from Caesars Entertainment in the United States. Located adjacent to Scottsdale's premier luxury retail destination, Scottsdale Fashion Square, the new concept taps into the unique pulse of the surrounding city to form a one-of-a-kind experience.
Everything from the décor to the culinary offerings is inspired by local traditions and tastemakers, amplifying its energy and culture. The hotel's interior will feature rich textures and strong architecture, juxtaposing soft curves and bold accents that add a sophisticated touch to everything from lobby to rooftop. This modern, 11-story landmark is a haven for local trendsetters that's designed to inspire the imagination and push creative boundaries.
- 265 guest rooms, complete with high ceilings, dedicated workspaces, and stunning desert views
- 5 top-floor, 2,000 sq ft penthouse entertainment suites complete with outdoor terraces and butler kitchens
- 28 luxury suites including wellness suites with Peloton stationary bikes
- 1 bridal suite with hair salon amenities and private lounge
- Top-of-the-line fitness center located across from the rooftop pool
- SEVEN Pool & Lounge - premier 7th floor rooftop pool experience with full bar and events throughout the year such as morning yoga and a champagne hour just before lunch
- Contemporary Conference Center & Meeting Rooms for business events, parties, conferences, and more.
- Main Ballroom divisible into three sections that accommodate banquets up to 500 people
- Five, 650 sq ft meeting rooms that open for events up to 150 people
- One executive boardroom that can seat up to 12 people
- Other outdoor options include the 3,000 sq ft outdoor Camelback Veranda on 8th floor & 7th floor pool deck with breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain
Luna by Giada
Celebrated chef, author, philanthropist, and television personality Giada De Laurentiis is opening this brand new concept on the first floor of the hotel. Its menu will embrace De Laurentiis' Roman heritage, mirroring her passion for Italian cooking with vibrant, California influences.
Pronto by Giada
A casual café format by Giada De Laurentiis that will offer her signature Italian fare and a unique blend of coffee offerings that is perfect for the guest on the go.
The property is an exciting development for Caesars Entertainment that will bring its industry-leading Caesars Rewards loyalty network to Scottsdale, introducing guests to a new destination where they can earn and redeem their rewards. Caesars Republic Scottsdale will welcome guests from around the world to take part in a localized experience and unleash their alter egos.